Rules for the Road
While we don't have many rules, but there are some. So please review this list prior to taking a tour.
1. Alcohol consumption is not permitted in any Wine Pro Tours vehicle. We've had problems in the past due to too much alcohol and the vineyards will ask you to leave if you appear intoxicated, so this is a no no. Whether it's spilling, getting drunk, or vomiting this will not be tolerated. Also, it's an ABC violation to take any outside alcohol onto any Virginia vineyard. Don't worry, you'll get plenty of wine at the vineyards, but you just can't drink inside the vehicle.
2. Please be on time for departure. We have reservations at the vineyards and if we're late to start the day we'll be late all day, which creates problems for the tasting rooms.
3. If a tour group creates damage or spills inside the vehicle you will be charged a clean-up fee. Recently we had a group that thoroughly trashed the vehicle and it cost the company $250 (this was a first). Again, this will not be tolerated.
4. If you want to extend your winery tour, on the day of the event, and want to make it last a little longer you can ask the tour guide if that's acceptable. An additional charge might be necessary to extend the time.
5. Final payment is due the day of the event. Payment can be made via cash, check or credit card.
6. Within seven days of your winery tour deposits are non-refundable, but a credit for future tours can be issued.
7. Have fun! This one won't be hard to do.